Bookmark and Share

Monday, October 29, 2007

My new musicians/arrangers service.

Musicians! Check out my Leadsheetz.com website. Looking for existing songs or want to have arrangements done or transcriptions made from recordings ceheck it out. You can also inquire by emailing me now.

rick@leadsheetz.com

(clicking here opens your email program)

The Flash work I did for Artsnetwork.tv has finally paid off. My latest offering is a service for new recording artists who don't have the budget for a new video but want some kind of motion grahics/animation with samples of their music. You can request that images, album art, song selections etc be added to your pages.



I've also have a new affiliate that allows me to offer a huge range of sheet music See browse by ... website that saves me the copyright hassles for the time being while my site is growing.